BSB52415 DIPLOMA OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION
Total duration: 52 Weeks
This qualification applies to individuals with a sound theoretical knowledge base in marketing and communication and who demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. Typically, they would have responsibility for the work of other staff and lead teams.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBMKG523||Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan||Core|
|BSBMKG507||Interpret market trends and developments|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake the project work|
|BSBMKG506||Plan market research||Elective|
|BSBMKG537||Develop a social media engagement plan|
|BSBMKG521||Plan and implement sponsorship and event marketing|
|BSBMKG501||Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities|
|BSBMKG502||Establish and adjust the marketing mix|
|BSBLDR502||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBFIM501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBLDR511||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBMKG515||Conduct a marketing audit|
|Vocational Outcome||Account Manager (Advertising), Marketing manager, Marketing team leader, Product manager, Marketing and Communication Manager, Public relations manager|
Training is delivered in stages which correspond to AQF Levels V. The preferred pathway for a qualiﬁcation is for students to complete the requirements of the previous level qualiﬁcation before progressing to the next level – thereby achieving more than one qualiﬁcation. Applicants without the previous level qualiﬁcation will be considered if they have relevant qualiﬁcation and/or vocational experience. We aim to equip our graduates with the necessary skills and knowledge to enable them to successfully satisfy the demands of the workplace.
Course Delivery & Assessment Methods
- Delivery and assessment strategies are selected to reﬂect the nature of the elements and performance criteria of the competency together with the needs and learning style of the participants. Delivery and assessment method includes a blended learning practice including learning management system (Moodle).
- Assessment methodology may include but is not limited to: observation, project/ report, case study, role play, exercises, activities; and written/oral tasks including multiple choice, questions and answer, essays, true/false and presentations.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have completed an overseas equivalent of Year 12 (refer to table 1)
- Must have either an IELTS score of 5.5 total or above with no band lower than 5.0 (refer to table 2)
- Entry to this qualification is limited to those individuals who have completed all core units in BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
TABLE 1: TM ACADEMIC REQUIREMENT & EQUIVALENCIES
|Completing a senior school certificate or higher secondary school certificate.|
|Course relevant working knowledge, skills, experiences and Year 11 completion certificate or secondary school certificate [If unable to provide equivalent year 12]|
|Course relevant working knowledge, skills, experiences and Year 10 completion certificate or secondary school certificate [If unable to provide equivalent year 12]|
TABLE 2: TM ENGLISH REQUIREMENT & EQUIVALENCIES
|IELTS score||Equivalent English Level
(Successful completion of each level)
IELTS score of 5.5 total or above with no band lower than 5.0
|3.0 – 4.0||Basic (10 weeks) + Pre-intermediate (20 weeks)|
|4.5 – 5.5||Intermediate (20 weeks) or Upper-intermediate (20 weeks)|
|6.0 – 7.0||Pre-Advanced (10 weeks) + Advanced (10 weeks)|
Credit Transfer & Recognition of Prior Learning
Have you worked or studied in this ﬁeld before? RPL will gives you an opportunity to be recognised for skills, experience and study that you may have already attained. To gain RPL you will need to contact with our marketing & admission team for RPL kit, which will provide you detail information & a complete process of RPL.
|Shift # 1 (Weekdays)
|Monday, Tuesday: 8 am – 4 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 1 pm
|Shift # 2 (Weekend)
|Thursday, Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 1 pm
|Shift # 3 (Evening)
|Monday – Thursday: 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Year||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4||Term 5||Term 6||Term 7||Term 8|
For admission please contact us:
Tel: +61 02 82787722