BSB61315 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION
Total duration: 78 Weeks
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who provide leadership and strategic direction in the marketing and communications activities of an organisation. They analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans||Core|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBADV602||Develop an advertising campaign|
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information||Elective|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisation development|
|BSBMKG603||Manage the marketing process|
|BSBMKG523||Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan|
|BSBMKG608||Develop organisational marketing objectives|
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBMKG607||Manage market research|
|Vocational Outcome||Marketing director, Marketing strategist, National, regional or global marketing manager|
Training is delivered in stages which correspond to AQF Levels VI. The preferred pathway for a qualiﬁcation is for students to complete the requirements of the previous level qualiﬁcation before progressing to the next level – thereby achieving more than one qualiﬁcation. Applicants without the previous level qualiﬁcation will be considered if they have relevant qualiﬁcation and/or vocational experience. We aim to equip our graduates with the necessary skills and knowledge to enable them to successfully satisfy the demands of the workplace.
Course Delivery & Assessment Methods
- Delivery and assessment strategies are selected to reﬂect the nature of the elements and performance criteria of the competency together with the needs and learning style of the participants. Delivery and assessment method includes a blended learning practice including learning management system (Moodle).
- Assessment methodology may include but is not limited to: observation, project/ report, case study, role play, exercises, activities; and written/oral tasks including multiple choice, questions and answer, essays, true/false and presentations.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have completed an overseas equivalent of Year 12 (refer to table 1)
- Must have either an IELTS score of 5.5 total or above with no band lower than 5.0 (refer to table 2)
- Entry to this qualification is limited to those individuals who have completed all core units in BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication.
TABLE 1: TM ACADEMIC REQUIREMENT & EQUIVALENCIES
|Completing a senior school certificate or higher secondary school certificate.|
|Course relevant working knowledge, skills, experiences and Year 11 completion certificate or secondary school certificate [If unable to provide equivalent year 12]|
|Course relevant working knowledge, skills, experiences and Year 10 completion certificate or secondary school certificate [If unable to provide equivalent year 12]|
TABLE 2: TM ENGLISH REQUIREMENT & EQUIVALENCIES
|IELTS score||Equivalent English Level
(Successful completion of each level)
IELTS score of 5.5 total or above with no band lower than 5.0
|3.0 – 4.0||Basic (10 weeks) + Pre-intermediate (20 weeks)|
|4.5 – 5.5||Intermediate (20 weeks) or Upper-intermediate (20 weeks)|
|6.0 – 7.0||Pre-Advanced (10 weeks) + Advanced (10 weeks)|
Credit Transfer & Recognition of Prior Learning
- Have you worked or studied in this ﬁeld before? RPL allows you the opportunity to be recognised for skills, experience and study that you may have already attained. To gain RPL you will need to contact the college for our RPL kit, which will guide you through the process of presenting your evidence.
|Session # 1 (Weekdays)
|Monday, Tuesday: 8 am – 4 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 1 pm
|Session # 2 (Weekend)
|Thursday, Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 1 pm
|Session # 3 (Evening)
|Monday – Thursday: 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Year||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4||Term 5||Term 6||Term 7||Term 8|
For admission please contact us:
Tel: +61 02 82787722